- Current NHL Leaders…the only sport currently happening [sigh]
- Phillies lose Cole Hammels for opening day but sign AJ Burnett
- Sochi Winter Olympics are under way and it's snowing in NJ…coincidence?
- Barbie graces the cover of Sports Illustrated: Swimsuit Edition
- Jeter enters his final season and Oswalt retires
- H-U-F-F-I-N-G-TON POST! H-U-F-F-I-N-G-TON POST! H-U-F-F-I-N-G-TON POST!
- Dumb Starbucks
- Sochi Troubles
- Beiber wax figure removed from Museum.
- Wal-Mart Con Artist
- Winter and Olympics and stuff!
- 2014 Internet Goddess Tournament under way!
- Chris Kattan has a brush with fifteen minutes of DUI relevancy.
- Farrah Abraham is still a douche.
- Sid Caeser passes away at the age of 91 and Shirley Temple passed away at age 85
- Drake Bell files for bankruptcy—now he's truly Peter Parker.
- Zimmerman's bout is off.
- Tom Brokaw diagnosed with bone marrow cancer.
- Amanda Bynes back on track under mother's guidance
Plus the High Five: Olympic Events and The Douche Bag of The Week. All that and more, only on The Dace Man Show!
More Entertainment Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Mega Powers Radio on BlogTalkRadio
Listen live to The Dace Man Show every Wednesday at 8pm EST on Mega Powers Radio.
Follow on Facebook: Mega Powers Radio | Fanboys Anonymous | The Dace Man Show | I Got Game Play | Geek Speak | Rose Colored Reviews | Addicted to Anime