- I love the idea of the world examining Superman as a false god who needs to step up and actually become a source of hope for the world, since that's what his character revolves around the most. I love the idea that Bruce Wayne is pissed about the destruction because of the people who have died.
- Lex's hair is ridiculous. Why is it so hard to do this character justice on screen? He's either campy as hell or he's Kurt Cobain? He's bald, too. Let him be bald! There's absolutely nothing that says you need to put a wig on him at any point in any movie!
- I love the idea of a dead Robin, but I'll tell you right now that if they kill off Dick Grayson instead of Jason Todd, I'm going to passionately hate this movie, especially if they've just merged the Robins together to skip forward to Carrie Kelley. That will show that they love The Dark Knight Returns too much and that they don't care about building an actual universe, because it kills off being able to use Nightwing, Red Hood (yes, I know, they could do Grayson as Red Hood, but that's stupid), and so forth.
- Zod's corpse? I guess those rumors about Doomsday are true. Not sure how I feel about that.
- Mercy Graves is awesome.
- Kryptonite = awesome. That should have been in Man of Steel instead of the weird atmosphere stuff.
- Gal Gadot is winning me over. I didn't quite love the casting before, but after seeing this, I'm starting to buy into her.
- Batman looks fucking SIIIIIIIIIIIIICK in action!
- That Bat Cave…seriously…OMG. I love it.
- Metropolis and Gotham City are sister cities on opposite ends of the same bay. This is something that they can play around with, as there's never truly a definitive explanation of where these two cities are located in relation to one another.
- He wrote a part specifically for Holly Hunter to be in the film because he wanted to work with Holly Hunter. This bothers me, because this kind of stuff shouldn't happen. I still maintain that a role like Hunter's should not be a brand new character, but something from the comics, and it certainly shouldn't have been created just to get an actor in the movie. General Swanwick should have been General Sam Lane and Colonel Hardy was unnecessary and took time away from establishing some others. We had no Jimmy Olsen, but we had Jenny Jurwich? This movie has Scoot McNairy in an original role and Holly Hunter, but no Lucius Fox?
|Above all else, don't screw this up and have this be Dick Grayson!!!|
Fearing the actions of a god-like super hero left unchecked, Gotham City's own formidable, forceful vigilante takes on Metropolis's most revered, modern-day savior, while the world wrestles with what sort of hero it really needs. And with Batman and Superman at war with one another, a new threat quickly arises, putting mankind in greater danger than it's ever known before.