- Zachary Levi (Chuck, Thor: The Dark World)
- Robbie Kay (Once Upon a Time, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides)
- Danika Yarosh (Shameless, See Dad Run)
- Judith Shekoni (The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2)
- Ryan Guzman (Step Up Revolution, Jem and the Holograms)
- Henry Zebrowski (The Wolf of Wall Street)
- Gatlin Green (Finding Cody)
- Kiki Sukezane (The Yokai King)
The saga behind the 2006 breakout series Heroes will continue as creator Tim Kring returns to the fold and develops new layers to his original superhero concept. The highly anticipated 13-episode miniseries will reconnect with the basic elements of the show's first season where ordinary people were waking up to the fact that they had extraordinary abilities. The series will be preceded by a new digital series that will introduce audiences to the new characters and storylines that will take the Heroes phenomenon to new places.In other words, "Don't worry guys, it'll be good this time, we promise!"
What do you think of Masi Oka returning as Hiro Nakamura? Does this make you more excited for Heroes Reborn? Are you disappointed at all? Are there any other Heroes characters you hope to see in the new miniseries? *coughSYLARcough* Let us know in the comments section! Thanks for reading, everyone. My name is Sam Lascio, and I am a Fanboy!