Join The Dace Man this week as he tackles:
- Michael Jordan stealing basketballs and virginity
- Eliza Coupe has been hit with divorce papers by her husband Randall Whittinghill.
- Terminator 2 star Edward Furlong plead no-contest to domestic violence.
- Jessica Simpson popped out baby #2, TMZ has confirmed they named the lil tyke Ace Knute Johnson. Not a stupid compass direction.
- Paula Deen offered a sex tape by a MILF Porn Company. Frank has feelings about this.
- Alec Baldwin goes batshit crazy again and starts slinging homophobic slurs at a British reporter, who accused Alec's wife of tweeting during Gandolfini's funeral
- TLC's Waterfalls was remade for the 20th anniversary but will be missing a key component—the Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes rap. Claims have been made from both sides. Lopes's family is crying that she was excluded, but the remaining TLC members claim legally they were denied the rap. Either way, the new version is terrible.
- Homer Bailey of the Cincinnati Reds through the first no-hitter of 2013 against the SF Giant. His second no-hitter.
- Paplebon completely disses Dodgers Outfielder Puig potential call up to the All Star game basically saying he's not ready.
- Michael Cuddyer of the Colorado Rockies 27 game hitting streak came to an end Tuesday night… 29 games short of Joe Dimaggio's record of 56
- Umpire Ben Runge was dismissed from The MLB due to a drug found in his system. Yet we only suspend players hmmm.
Off the Wall topic: "Who really lost World War 2 for the Germans. Italy or Japan?"
The Dace Man's High 5: Comics for the 2013 Relaxing Beach Lovers
- Geoff John's Run at the Green Lantern Franchise
- Joss Whedon's Astonishing X-men Run
- Frank Miller's All-Star Batman
- Robert Kirkman's Walking Dead
- Mark Millar's Wolverine Old Man Logan
Step into the Crazy Train with Chris "The Dace Man" Dace this week on The Dace Man show....queue the Final Countdown!!!
Check out The Dace Man Show live every Wednesday at 8pm EST on Mega Powers Radio.