- This is the fourth Daniel Craig film and every single one of them has been at least somewhat about Bond working outside of MI6 and not really being himself. Casino Royale was him not even really being a 00 agent. Quantum of Solace he was somewhat excommunicated. Skyfall he was supposed to be dead and too old so he should hang up the boots. Now, this one is about him being chastised and them saying he should retire, again?? Come on, guys....can't Craig just be James Bond already? You already refuse to do the goddamn gun barrel sequence.
- I'm not a car guy, but that car seems pretty sweet.
- I'm also digging how Q Branch seems to be more legit.
- Monica Bellucci is so perfect for a Bond girl and it's kind of ridiculous that it's taken so long for her to be cast in one of these movies.
- Is that a rendition of the theme from On Her Majesty's Secret Service???? GEEK OUT MOMENT...even though I hate that movie in particular.
- Glad to see skiing is back in a Bond film.
- Christoph Waltz better be Blofeld.
- I'll be not only surprised, but also disappointed if it doesn't turn out that Quantum was just a subdivision of S.P.E.C.T.R.E. all along.
What do you think of the new trailer? Are you excited for the film? Tell us your thoughts in the comments below!
A cryptic message from Bond's past sends him on a trail to uncover a sinister organization. While M battles political forces to keep the secret service alive, Bond peels back the layers of deceit to reveal the terrible truth behind SPECTRE.