Join The Dace Man this week as he tackles:
Celeb News This Week:
- A stripper from CA who had been saving her one dollar bills over her 15 year career has won a case to retrieve the money from an officer in NJ who had confiscated it from her lackeys.
- Amanda Bynes is exhibiting signs of schizophrenia...and medical professionals and others WILL seek a 2-week extension on her 5150 psychiatric hold so doctors can properly diagnose her.
- Prince William and Kate Middleton are dirty secret keepers -- refusing to release the name of the future King of England...and their subjects are pissed!
- George Zimmerman saved car crash victims
- Law & Order star Dennis Farina passed away due to a blood clot this past Saturday.
- Ryan Braun was suspended for the rest of the season due to the Illegal Drug use allegations.
- Aaron Rodgers writes a check with his tweet his ass cant cash.
- Dustin Pedroia officially became the first second baseman in major league baseball to cross the $100 million threshold. With the Boston Red Sox.
- U.S. men's national soccer team is on a roll like never before.
- Madden Games gets sued again.
The Off the Wall topic of the week…San Diego Comic Con Announcements. Also the fan favorites The Dace Man's High 5: Comic Book Movies! and the Douche Bag of the Week presented by Brian Gibson.
Step into the Crazy Train with Chris "The Dace Man" Dace this week on The Dace Man show....queue the Final Countdown!!!
Check out The Dace Man Show live every Wednesday at 8pm EST on Mega Powers Radio. As well as all archived episodes!