Does DC have the right plan building up to Justice League or is Phase 3 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe shaping up to be even better considering their proven track record?
Hosted by Tony Mango, the panel includes Caroline Oliveira and Chris Dace.
Some topics we address:
- What movies are we most and least excited about seeing?
- Is it a good plan for DC to jump right into Justice League and then do flashback solo films?
- Can Marvel do any wrong at this point?
- Is the lack of Green Lantern going to hurt DC?
- Will Ant-Man be a failure and if so, can Marvel bounce back from it?
- Why the hell is Cyborg getting his own movie?
- Who is hotter, Margot Robbie or Ezra Miller?
- What do Marvel and DC do after these movies come out?
- and more!