Check back regularly for updates and more information on the gaming blocks, prizes, and ways you can donate to Alzheimer's Association Delaware Valley Chapter!
If you can't donate, you can still help out by spreading the word. Share us on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, or any other sources that you have so we can reach as many people as possible.
- March 12th Kick off at Noon - Twisted Metal 2—tis tradition!
- After Twisted Metal 2 to 4PM: TBD
- 4PM to 8PM: TBD
- 8PM: SUPER SMASH BROS TOURNAMENT - It's time to crown a true champion, and we actually have a trophy. We will have one or two (depending on the amount of entries) eight-man mayhem matches to determine seating on the tournament. From there, we will engage in one-on-one battles to determine the Super Smash Champion! To enter the tournament, please reach out to Chris Dace on Facebook or shoot an email to email@example.com with the subject SMASH BROS. TOURNAMENT
- Immediately Following the Tournament: TBD
- Twilight Limbo After Hours - Who honestly knows what's going to happen?
- 9AM to Finish: John Calls It - My nephew John—who will be wide awake and ready to go—will close us out on the 24-hour game-a-thon, picking games and playing while the rest of us try to stay awake LIKE HE DOES EACH YEAR.
The PrizesFor every $5 donated to the cause your name will be entered into a random drawing for awesome prizes brought to you by our sponsors!
- (2) $25 Dollar Gift Certificates to Applebee's
- (2) 3-Month Subscriptions to Loot Crate
- (5) T-Shirts from TeeTurtle.com
- Marvel Civil War and Road to Civil War Paperback
- $25 Game Stop Gift Card
- Amazon Fire Stick TV
- (5) Steam Game Codes
- Fanboys Anonymous Movie Club Pack - January Edition "Winter Movies"
- (Snowpiercer, Groundhog Day, Edward Scissorhands, Frozen)
- (2) Philadelphia Phillies Home Opener Tickets [Section 141 Row 22 Seats 17 & 18
Check back regularly to see what other awesome prizes we will be giving away.
Provided by CoolFundraisingIdeas.net