Join The Dace Man this week as he breaks down the following:
- The NFL Playoffs heat up and we've got the touchdown…see what I did there?
- Current NHL Leaders…It's not maple syrup, I'm being told.
- The Los Angeles Dodgers and Clayton Kershaw have agreed on a seven-year, $215 million deal.
- Charlie Manuel has been hired as a senior advisor to Phillies General Manager Ruben Amaro
- Let's see if we can get through this with all staff on deck.
- [Maniacal laugh]
- Trace Adkins falls off the wagon and beats the beejeezus out of a Trace Adkins Impersonator.
- US military launches an investigation after a pictures from 2004 surface of marines burning the bodies of Iraqi insurgents.
- Kanye West beats up an 18-year-old after a racial slur as Kim K. watched.
- Gov. Chris Christie comes under fire for bridge closure.
- OctoMom charged with felony welfare fraud
- Beiber's house gets raided. Lil Za busted for cocaine.
Popular Entertainment Internet Radio with Mega Powers Radio on BlogTalkRadio
Step onto the crazy train with Chris "The Dace Man" Dace and crew only on The Dace Man Show…cue the "Final Countdown"!!!
Follow The Dace Man on Twitter
Catch The Dace Man Show every Wednesday at 8pm EST on Mega Powers Radio.
Listen Live: Mega Powers Radio
Follow on Facebook!
Mega Powers Radio | Fanboys Anonymous | The Dace Man Show | I Got Game Play | Geek Speak | Rose Colored Reviews | Addicted to Anime
REMEMBER TO DONATE!!!
Official Fanboys Anonymous Page With Deets: Dacetacular Gaming For A Cause
Fundraising Websites - Crowdrise