- Team U.S.A., Costa Rica, and Honduras all qualify for the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
- Phillies re-sign Carlos Ruiz to a three-year, 26 million dollar contract. Sigh, 2014, just... sigh.
- Current NHL Leaders... apparently it's not curling...
- Lastly, NFL WEEK 11: the Undefeated Run comes to an end.
- He's been on a roll lately [Insert Insult Here].
- We are Barbie Girls in a Barbie World!!
- Chris Brown was booted from his rehab program earlier this month for throwing a rock through his mom's car window.
- Make-A-Wish transforms San Francisco into Gotham for BatKid.
- It was announced that there will be a sequel to Its A Wonderful Life.
- Zimmerman arrested again!
- Kanye puts Obama on notice.
- Emile Hirsch pegged to play John Belushi in recently announced bio-pic.
- Alec Baldwin goes cray again.
- Listen on the Official Mega Powers Radio YouTube -
Step onto the crazy train with Chris "The Dace Man" Dace this week on The Dace Man Show… cue the Final Countdown!!!
Follow The Dace Man on Twitter: @TheDaceMan
Catch The Dace Man Show every Wednesday at 8pm EST on Mega Powers Radio.