|No, no, no, no!!!|
So, what's the hold up?! Fans are clearly starving for some Deadpool action!
Let's run down the list of WHY we need a Deadpool movie.
1) This is the obvious reason... X-Men Origins: Wolverine. The character was butchered to bits in this film. We need to see Deadpool portrayed properly in a movie. We demand JUSTICE!
2) X-Men Origins: Wolverine... OK, I had to.
3) X-Men Or... I mean, OK, it's fucking DEADPOOL!
4) We saw how awesome he was in a video game. Imagine what a movie would be like. Could it be any crazier, more kick-ass? I believe it could.
5) Marvel comic-to-film adaptations have proven to be very successful. That is due to more realistic and grown-up approach that they've taken. An R-rated film could really draw a lot of attention, thus bringing lots of monies.
6) A superhero movie for adults. Sure, superhero movies these days aren't just for kids. But, this one would be just for us! Blood, guts, boobies, chimichangas... The whole sha-bang!
8) Have I mentioned Deadpool yet?
9) Uh, HELLO!! DEADPOOL!
10) We haven't had a good old-fashioned ant-hero superhero film in a while.
11) We haven't had a superhero film with none-stop laughter and insanity in... I'm not sure. It would be nice to break the monotony of "do-good" and "save mankind" for once.
I think I've made my point. WE NEED A DEADPOOL MOVIE. No more appearances in other movies like the upcoming movie X-Force. His OWN movie. It can't be too hard to make an off-the-walls insane, crazy, wonderful masterpiece of a Deadpool movie. Get off your asses, Fox. Make this happen! What have you got to lose after making such steaming piles of shit such as Vampires Suck and Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked?
|Bang, bang, bitches.|